Monday, May 5, 2014

Seth Green height: 5ft 3in (160 cm)

Seth Benjamin Green (born Seth Benjamin Gesshel-Green; February 8, 1974 is an American actor, comedian, producer, writer, and director. Best known for appearing on tv shows like Buffy, Robot Chicken and films like Austin Powers, The Italian Job. when asked 'How tall are you', he says: "I'm not 5'5". How's that?", or "I'm probably small enough to fit into places that other people couldn't".. Indeed in E-Online chat he admitted that, "I'm five-four. Hey, Rene Russo walked in a ditch when she filmed Freejack with Emilio Estevez. The great thing about this business is it's not about how you look, it's how they can make you look". Olso he said "I would be Three inches taller. I'm 5 feet 3 and I cant reach tall cabinets"

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAGES